Thursday, February 24, 2011

School Days in LNNCHS(Lanao Norte National Comprehensive High School)

LNNCHS(Lanao Norte National Comprehensive
LNNCHS(Lanao Norte National Comprehensive High School).
 Baroy, Lanao Del Norte.
          I am a transferred student  in
LNNCHS(Lanao Norte National Comprehensive High School).I transferred there when I am in 3rd year but before that,I am a student of  TCQNHS (Teofila C. Quibranza National High School).I started there my High School(First &
Second Year).

LNNCHS LOGO
        In my first day in LNNCHS I am very scared,shy-it was been a mixed emotion because i don't have any friends in that school.But God help me I found out that I have two classmates in my section(Delta). Glady & Kimberly there were my classmates in elementary,but there not my best friends,I befriended Melry Joy De Guzman,she's cute but"Samukan sya ha!!!" our friendship last until the end of the school year,and sad to know that,it ends there.

FOURTH YEAR LIFE

             When I am in fourth year I belong to Top Section of BEC Curriculum.I am a Delta Student. I have such a good and very  noisy classmates.We spend our vacant time together,exploring,going to our classmates house.With that bonding moments,we know much about our classmates,who they are,there attitude and there loyalty on us.

HIGH SCHOOL DAYS
W/ MY FRIENDS


            What is a friend?
                             A person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
        Friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. The study of friendship is included in the fields of sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, and zoology.
MY BEST FRIENDS BEFORE:
                         
Sheena Mae Auman

Aivee Eborda

                    There were best friend before when I am in high-school.We really like each other.together we enjoy  our high school days.Having some fun during vacant time,talk about our crushes.our love ones,and the persons we hated most,In this way we fully know each other,who we are and what we are.

EVENTS HAPPEN WHEN
I AM IN LNNCHS:
  • ACQUAINTANCE PARTY
  • INTRAMURAL MEET
  • HIGH SCHOOL DAY
________________________________________________________________________________ACQUAINTANCE ACQUAINTANCE PARTY
      To mark the opening of the school year, an educational institution holds an acquaintance party. As the word implies, this is a gathering of students from all year levels so they could get to know each other better. Or if not, they could at least party together!

 
  •  In my high school days in LNNCHS, Acquaintance is present on the  list.A program that introduce all the new comers/student of the school.Here lots of presentation was been prepared by different sections and curriculum.And inspiring address by teacher.
 ________________________________________________________________________________
INTRAMURAL MEET

  Intramural:are recreational sports organized within a set geographic area. The term derives from the Latin words intra muros meaning "within walls", and was used to indicate sports matches and contests that took place among teams from "within the walls" of an ancient city (as opposed to a varsity team which competed with teams from other cities and towns).

The Seniors Cheer-dancers

           This is the best  event happens when I am in high school.Everybody was been preparing everything ,ahmmm,everything that could make it perfect.Everybody was been cooperating in that big event,joining in tournaments.preparing some presentation like sing and dance.it should be perfect.
           Here in this event,we can do whatever we wanted,cheer,laugh,hate,make some noise or join the crowd.We all makes our intramural day memorable.
__________________________________________________________________________________
HIGH SCHOOL DAY





   Only LNNCHS having  this kind of event,It's the day of the high school students.Making there last moment in there beloved school perfect.






_________________________________________________________________________________

GRADUATION  DAY

My last day being a High School student:

LNNCHS Graduation Day



    The last moment that me and my classmates bond together.Enjoying every moment.When we graduate we had fulfill our second level of education and last step to go we can stand with our own.Work in our fields and start manage our own life,pursue our dreams.




__________________________________________________________________________________


ANJILYN A. UNABIA



      In our teenage life,high-school life is the best.All the moments that I have shared with my classmates,friends,and my teachers,I'm telling you its the  best.I d never fell it when I started college.I need to focus in my studies to maintain my grades because being a  Comp.Tech student,having a subject in programming,its  not easy.Yes, im not doing good in this field but i am trying my best that I can give.So that someday,when I graduate and  have my diploma.Its another life to start of being an adult.No more parents to guide and no more parents to finance my needs.I need to stand with my own,look for job and rich my goal.


________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment: